If you want to know what’s happening where you live, go along to the next Poulton Forum August 2019.
Poulton Forum August 2019
Minutes of the meeting held on 12 August 2019 at Poulton Methodist Church, Queensway.
Hosted by Poulton & Carleton Residents’ Association
- Introductions and Finances: Lesley & Bill
- Why we still need the NSPCC: Janette Drew (7.05 -7.35)
- The work of St John Ambulance: David Hoyle (7.35 -8.05)
- Planning Updates : Cllr David Henderson (8.05– 8.10)
- Updates since the last Forum: LCC Cllr Alf Clempson and Wyre Cllrs (8.10 – 8.35)
- AOB (8.35 – 8.50)
MINUTES OF POULTON FORUM AUGUST 2019
Due to a technical hiccup, the minutes of this meeting are presented as photos rather than text on this page.
While you’re here…
Have a look at the Visit Poulton website homepage for more of the latest updates.
Love the Fylde Coast? Sign up for your weekly email newsletter. Packed full of interesting things it arrives in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.
Join us on Facebook at our Visit Fylde Coast Facebook Group
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @visitFyldeCoast